Can I have that with extra tofu, please?
Tofu, beans and eggs. Those are common protein replacements that come to mind when looking to make dishes veggie-friendly. But, I promise you that there are so many ways to spice up a vegetarian meal – spices, herbs and roasted nuts… just to name a few!
I’ve recently decided to focus more on vegetarian meals and minimize my red meat intake. Trying to find recipes that revolve around a vegan and vegetarian diet can often be challenging but there’s plenty of blogs out there that do a phenomenal job creating delicious vegan/vegetarian dishes.
So my friends, here’s a round-up of my favourite vegan and vegetarian blogs out there!
- Love & Lemons. If you like squash, pasta and leafy greens… Jeanine is your girl.
- Naturally Ella. Here, you can search by season or special diets. Gluten-free friends, I got you.
- Cookie & Kate. Don’t ever forget to eat your breakfast! This blog will get you excited to wake up and cook.
- The First Mess. Winner of 2014 Saveur Magazine’s Best Special Diet Food Blog. You can’t go wrong with anything here. Anything.
- Oh My Veggies. Simple and fresh dishes that make your M-F meals, a breeze.